This item doesn’t have any videos yetAdd New Video
The Google Assistant – an easier way to get things done.
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions and tell it to do things. It’s always ready to help you get things done.
Whether you need a reminder to pick up some milk, help finding your travel photos or need to make a dinner reservation, your Assistant is ready to help. To get started, press the mic icon or start typing.
Some things that your Assistant can help with:
- Make quick phone calls (e.g. "Call Mum.")
- Send text messages (e.g. "Text Claire.")
- Email your boss (e.g. "- Send emails (e.g. "Email the latest sales report to my boss")
- Set reminders (e.g. "Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah.")
- Set calendar events (e.g. "Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9 p.m.")
- Play music (e.g. "Play jazz music on YouTube.")
- Navigate places (e.g. "Get me directions home.")
- Ask it anything (e.g. "What time is my flight?")
|Published by||Google, Inc.|
|Developed by||Google, Inc.|
|Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese|
|Compatibility||iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android Device|
Main Image Courtesy: Google, Inc..
Background Image Courtesy: Google, Inc..
Images And Data Courtesy Of: Google, Inc..
This content (including text, images, videos and other media) is published and used in accordance with Fair Use.