This item doesn’t have any videos yetAdd New Video
Book | Comics | Utilities
Manage your manga library the right way with Manga Library on your iPhone / iPad.
Manga Library was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for manga addicts with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new mangas in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process manga files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Manga - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select Manga Library in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop manga files into the Documents area
- If Manga Library is already running, display the settings window ("Plus" Button) and tap on "Update"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPhone/iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch Manga Library
- Display the settings window ("Plus" Button) and set the Web Server setting to "Website" mode
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload mangas as part of collections, first create a folder then upload the manga files into it
Instead of a web browser, if you prefer to use a WebDAV client (e.g. Transmit or ForkLift for Mac or CyberDuck for Mac / Windows), set the Web Server setting to "WebDAV" mode and connect the client to the provided URL.
Deleting or changing a manga or series status:
- Tap and hold on a manga thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
|Published by||Hakim Kaoues|
|Compatibility||iPhone, iPod, iPad|
Images And Data Courtesy Of: Hakim Kaoues.
This content (including text, images, videos and other media) is published and used in accordance with Fair Use.