This item doesn’t have any videos yetAdd New Video
Lifestyle | Utilities
My Home Remote is a native application to control your HomeMatic installation as effortless as possible.
• Install new devices
• Display and edit List Rooms, Devices & Functions
• Supports BidCoS-RF & Groups with limited support for BidCoS-Wired and CUxD
• Read & Confirm messages
• List and run programs
• Manage system variables
• Fast round-trip time by relying on the native binary HomeMatic-Protocol whenever possible
• Local cache allows you to display the last received information even when offline
• Change or verify variables or run programs via Geofencing
• Support for Apple Watch
• Widget for easy access to your Favorites
Due to time constraints the Features are still very limited, but expect future updates with:
• Create and edit programs
• Improved CUxD support
• Improved layout on the iPad
• More exciting new features :)
To improve reaction times the app communicates directly with the services running on your base station. This means it requires direct network access to the base station, not just the WebUI.
Since those services are not authenticated DO NOT make them publicly available on the internet.
To access the base station from another location I strongly suggest you use a Virtual Private Network. Many modern network routers come with support of VPNs natively and the App will automatically connect to VPNs if your device is configured to connect on demand.
*** If you have any problems please contact the support either via the email button in about or using the sheet found on the support page as we are unable to reply to reviews. ***
▶ Follow this App on Twitter: @MyHomeRemote
HomeMatic is a registered trademark of ELV Elektronik AG.
|Published by||Abshoff, Agricola, Prager & Venn GbR|
|Compatibility||iPad, iPhone, iPod|
Images And Data Courtesy Of: Abshoff, Agricola, Prager & Venn GbR.
This content (including text, images, videos and other media) is published and used in accordance with Fair Use.