This item doesn’t have any videos yetAdd New Video
Education | Games
Winner of a Parents' Choice Silver Honor Award and awarded "Best App for Teaching & Learning" from the American Association of School Librarians.
With My Incredible Body, both children and adults can learn all the pieces and parts of human anatomy in an incredibly fascinating human body guide.
Learning the parts of the human body becomes visually engaging with this uniquely precise virtual guide.
* Zoom inside the skeleton, muscles, organs, nerves, and blood vessels to learn where everything is and how all the parts of your body function!
* Take rocket rides through the human body to experience how blood flows, what lungs look like when breathing, and how the body does its swallowing and digesting. You can even stop and look around!
* Learn how the skull bones fit together, what the busiest muscle in your body is, and other cool science facts like how the iris got its name!
* Watch short movies that show you how your brain works, how your muscles work together, and how your heart functions!
* Includes fun quiz questions so kids can test themselves on what they’ve learned!
* Hey parents and teachers: Need help starting the puberty conversation? We've added the Reproductive System as an in-app purchase. It shows basic male and female anatomy and introduces the concepts of puberty and human reproduction at just the right level.
Parents, here’s what you need to know:
My Incredible Body is designed to be both engaging and educational, appealing to the natural curiosity of kids. It’s designed for experimentation, experience, learning, and discovery.
And best of all, it’s really fun to use!
Medically accurate 3D models and animations of anatomical structures are the hallmark of My Incredible Body. Content includes coverage of the following:
Brain and nerves
Lungs and air
Bones of the skeleton
Kidneys and urine
Seeing, swallowing, digesting, breathing, and smelling
Circulation and the heart
Puberty and human reproduction
Content is served in a variety of ways to help kids learn about the human body.
* Immersive 3D models allow kids to see inside the body, identify organs and other anatomical structures, and learn amazing anatomy facts about how the body works.
* Children can use their fingertips on their iPad or iPhone to virtually “dissect” 3D models. They can rotate and zoom in and out to see what their insides look like and how the structures work together.
* Children can read and hear fun science facts about each anatomical structure—either with or without a virtual guide for exploration.
* Children can virtually fly through the different body systems.
* Short animations provide educational explanations of the body’s functions.
You’ll be well on your way to becoming an anatomy rock star!
It's the talk of the town:
- "The visuals are incredible and the audio playback, as well as the videos, are brief and informative." — Kevin Tiller, physical education teacher and host of Phys.Ed.Review
- "The 3-D animated videos, virtual tours, and excellent narration make for an immersive experience that is both exciting and stimulating." — AppAdvice.com
- "The best part of the app is that it has a wealth of anatomical information that is relatively easy to grasp... Every single section has multiple ways to present the educational content, and it’s engaging to the point of remembering what’s offered." — Applenapps.com
- Featured as Best New App — Apple
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and applications. If you love the human body, you'll love us! Doctors, professors, nurses, and students are among the people whose use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.
Contact us: email@example.com
|Published by||Argosy Publishing|
|Developed by||Visible Body|
|Compatibility||iPhone, iPod, iPad|
Images And Data Courtesy Of: Argosy Publishing.
This content (including text, images, videos and other media) is published and used in accordance with Fair Use.